Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mixed Motivations

Yesterday I was trying to update my iGoogle home page, but couldn't follow my sister's blog on my new email. After several attempts and a lot of wasted time, I noticed that I hadn't blogged in over a year. I started to think, " I would like to write more.", but then I realized I've moved and I am no longer in Scotland. Hmm, I guess I could add to the old blog, but that doesn't seem right. So I created a new blog under my new email and finally was able to follow my sister's blog on my iGoogle home page.

Does this remind anyone of  ?

So yesterday, I was really just holding the place until I can get to writing more...  stay tuned in!


1 comment:

  1. You are motivating me...first this running gig and now I need to get back to blogging :) especially since you figured out how to follow me again :)

    ReplyDelete